Saturday, August 11, 2012

Personal Quotations to energize the soul

1. "Life is full of hardships but don't lost hope for HE will always be their holding you tighter"
2. "Everyday my grip is slowly becoming weak and loose, everyday i keep on asking you when will the last teardrop falls? but still there's no answer...i guess no one knows...people say I'm good in making their messy situation clearer, presented good choices & help them regain their strength..but why can't someone do the same to me? instead of asking me just why & how..why can't they tap for shoulder for a change? but I know u will always be here by my side in the form of a wind, whispering to me...i'll hold your back forever just be strong and keep on fighting this endless battle, remember u are a gift from me for everyone^^someone out there is worthy of u & u'll know who^^"

3. "Life is an endless cycle with endless challenges...just be strong^^"

4. " Learning takes a lifetime, so don't pressure yourself too much learning everything"

5. "You're a human being, not a machine so take a rest once in a while"
6. "Don't give too much concern on yourself with the future, just do everything you can now in preparation for it"

No comments:

Post a Comment